Large Scale Central

Annual Cosing of HW Plant

The CHANDLER LIQUID WASTE & SPARKLING BOTTLED WATER COMPANY, today announced its annual Fall, Winter and Spring closing.

This year, during its annual 2017/18 closing, the president and CEO has also announced a major expansion. Two new LARGE storage tanks; a new pump house; a new heating plant, and new liquid unloading siding, with up-to-date tank car connections.

In his annual report, he told of most successful conversion of liquid waste into useful “Fluids” of many types. Tests have proven that the fish in Peter’s Pond have thrived, and reproduced so successfully that the Norton’s “Fishery” has been able to harvest a ton each week, to a an enthusiastic buying public. Dried material from the liquid waste is also shipped out as powdered fertilizer from the Chandler plant.

The Town of Cedar Rock, may expect a grand opening, with Mr.B.Chandler officiating some time in 2018. He will set the date in the near future. Resident children and IPP&W operating crews will be rewarded with at least one or two “Lolly Pops” at the grand opening, and possibly a bottle of Mr.Chandlers favorite bottled product.

CLOSING *

AKA, the Sludge Works…

Thanks, Fred, sounds intriguing!

Here’s what it looked like BEFORE it made the trip north…

In a place of honor on the IPP&W:

It looks terrific on Fred’s railroad!

Fred Mills, SOG said:

CLOSING *

Sure. But maybe it really is COSING?

Anyway, are we going to have any pictures of the new stuff? As a CEO, I’m always intrigued by what my minions are doing…

Unique water.

I bet…

I found a picture of the secret Basement Works …

Its closing for its annual sludge removal renewal… That’s what makes it so tasty.

So what happens to the ‘sludge’ during the closure?

I guess it reverts to dumping somewhere as it did prior to the buildings construction. (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Ahhh, I guess the story should be told. “Sewage and Sludge”… commodities, included in the latest descriptions of “Hazardous Waste”.

Disposal of Hazardous Waste (HW) has become a worldwide industry, and a concern of all peoples, and countries of our WORLD. We all are concerned about our environment, and its care.

One of the leaders, and Champions of the environmental care movement, is our own famous bird watcher and friend, Mr.B.Chandler Esq.

Mr Chandler has also been a leader in the design and building of infrastructure; buildings, bridges, and industrial plants, all over North America…and other places. Sharing his plans and techniques with everyone, freely.

With his care for our environment, what better project for him to get involved with, than, a solution for the safe disposal of LIQUID hazardous waste.

Mr. Chandler took up a partnership with the ever growing IPP&W Transportation Group, to develop a patented method of waste use, and safe disposal. He chose an offer for a location on the IPP&W Railroad, and built his first plant at Cedar Rock, where the railroad built a spur to serve it. The original plant is still a major part of the overall plant, but is mainly involved with the production of bottled “Crystal Clear Water” and other life giving beverages. It also is a main element in the conversion of Liquid HW to environmentally friendly products, of use to everyone.

Ths coming year is a year of expansion for the company, and to facilitate the expansion; the plant has been temporarily closed. inbound shipments have been put on hold. The reopening is planned for the Spring of 2018

Ben T. Conrod Jr., chief clerk, IPP&W

A new development has reached the local press…

The possible building of a modern “Outhouse” plant, for the production of one and two seater “Outhouses”

IPP&W Transportation Industries is actively offering a location at the well known and growing town of Cedar rock, for the building of Out Houses.

BTC…

Ah, Freddy, the malarkey just keeps getting better and better! John Caughey, that picture is a prize!

May we all have a good winter, and whatever you do remember it’ll be a rare day indeed if Peter’s Pond freezes over. If you go skating there remember all that was left of the last guy who fell through the ice was one glowing half-dissolved earmuff.

I’ve been reading up on some of the less savory loads that gondolas were occasionally recruited to carry - bones to the glue factory or to the fertilizer factory, offal to God only knows where - the sausage factory? and, smelliest of all, hides to the tannery for later shipment by boxcar to sporting goods factory, shoe works, fur factory, etc. To my eternal shame and embarrassment I’ve actually modeled some of these loads.

There’s a challenge for someone. Maybe, running somewhere on the IPP&W, there ought to be a gondola load of semi-solid sludge… Fun weathering THAT car, eh, what?

When a Virginian invades the Peaceful Dominion, you never know where it may lead. Do us a favor, leave out the smell…

You really started something, didn’t you, Bruce?

There is a rumour that the IPP&W is shopping around for hy-cube boxcars to accommodate the new modern “Outhouse” plant. They apparently require the higher cars to accommodate the unique design of their product. A Cedar Rock resident was inspired after vacationing in Gays Illinois, his comment “If its good enough for Americans it must be good enough for us up here in Canada! I can’t understand why its been so long in getting here!”