Large Scale Central

Smoking today...

Pepper-Rum bacon after curing for ten days. Ready for smoking with peach wood.

After smoking for three hours. Now it gets vacuum packed and goes into the freezer for a week.

Sixteen pounds of boneless rib roast ready for smoking.

Larger roast after smoking for an hour. Pulled, vacuum packed and into the freezer. The next time I know we have guests coming, I can thaw it and re-smoke it, or cut it into steaks for the grill.

looks amazing!!

Boomer Like!!!

YUM!!

Thanks!

You notice no one has complained about this being off-topic or not train related? I wonder why? (!) .

John Passaro said:

You notice no one has complained about this being off-topic or not train related? I wonder why? (!) .

When I clean the drool off the keyboard, the page gets shifted away before I can reply, see?

It is in the ‘other hobbies’ section…

Yep, that is where I put my BBQ thread too…and as we all know, complainers do not get invited to dinner. Nobody wants to take that risk (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

John Caughey said:

John Passaro said:

When I clean the drool off the keyboard, the page gets shifted away before I can reply, see?

Clarification: Not to complain about content, but about the distance between us! I was looking forward to Boomer’s spread at the convention! Alas, not to be.

Daniel Collins said:

Well, I didn’t notice that, so shoot me…or, or, or, I guess you’ll have to justly and severely punish me by shipping me a done rack of those ribs and forcing me to eat it for dinner three nights in a row.

John Caughey said:

John Passaro said:

It’s really because he’s bringing it to Andy’s next week…

Going to compete with the “Haystack”…(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)

John Passaro said:

Daniel Collins said:

Well, I didn’t notice that, so shoot me…or, or, or, I guess you’ll have to justly and severely punish me by shipping me a done rack of those ribs and forcing me to eat it for dinner three nights in a row.

These ribs?

Or smoked sausages and smoked eggs?

Or how about some tea-smoked Ahi?

Or pulled pork?

My weapon of choice…

A proper proportion of Porterhouse to green stuff…

Or, perhaps, we should stick to double-smoked, maple-glazed ham…

Outstanding examples Daniel. Thank you for sharing.

Ah Man! Why did I look here? Now I’m getting hungry again and I’m full!

That T-bone took me over the edge!!!

6-3/4 pounds of bacony goodness...

[img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4468/37383932690_03f96ab20f_b.jpg[/img]

Daniel Collins said:

6-3/4 pounds of bacony goodness…

Now that looks tasty.

Lock this thread down!!! The temptation in the desert was nothing compared to this! Dan, you’ve driven our Benevolent Dictator batty to the point where he is double posting!!

The madness has to stop!