Large Scale Central

For Sale: 1/20.3 Figure Set - 3 Men With Details

This offer has expired. Thank you all for helping me clear out the extras.

Howdy Boomer. I know these are 1/20.3 scale. How tall are they in inches?. I am building a few cars in 1/24th scale and would like to have some figures for the end platforms. It would be great to have some from a friend on here… Thanks … Travis…

Boomer,

Please don’t hurt the kitty! (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cry.gif)

Don’t worry Joe. A couple of shots of whiskey and a Benedril and she calmed right down.

Travis Dague said:

Howdy Boomer. I know these are 1/20.3 scale. How tall are they in inches?. I am building a few cars in 1/24th scale and would like to have some figures for the end platforms. It would be great to have some from a friend on here… Thanks … Travis…

Travis

When assembled the figures come in right around 3.5 " tall but scale with people is more than just height. A properly scaled person will also have to consider the overall build in the torso as well as limb and head size. So here is a look at a 1/24th peep from WS next to a completed “Powder Monkey” figure from my set.

Both represent an approximately 6’ tall 175 lbs man but as you can see they would look ridiculous next to each other. I know a lot of people do not care but that puts a torpedo in the adage of “people come in different sizes and smaller figures are just shorter people” theory. In any event I do not recommend that you buy this set. I do not think you will be happy with it.

Hmmm or maybe my figure is Jethro Bodine or Hoss Cartwright.

Ok thanks for the info Boomer… those are nice looking figures… :slight_smile:

Cool little people Boomer. I like mine. Getting hot in NM. Got the weeds pulled yet?

Thanks Boomer,

Got them in the mail today, in fact I have already incorporated the gas can and the explosives plunger into a hand car model I am working on

Ric

Sounds like you are putting all of those details to good use.

I look forward to seeing the finished items.

This offer has expired. Thank you all for helping me clear out the extras. hmmm empty space…what shall I fill it with?

Boomer I’m glad we get to see the real Boomer thru your Avatar!

Of course it’s Spike!

AWWW!!! My evil plan is foiled thanks to that meddling Sean and his dog!!!