Large Scale Central

Where are the emojis?

e·mo·ji
ēˈmōjē/
noun
noun: emoji; plural noun: emojis

a small digital image or icon used to express an idea, emotion, etc., in electronic communication.
“emoji liven up your text messages with tiny smiley faces”

Where did they go??? :frowning:

Joe Zullo said:

e·mo·ji
ēˈmōjē/
noun
noun: emoji; plural noun: emojis

a small digital image or icon used to express an idea, emotion, etc., in electronic communication.
“emoji liven up your text messages with tiny smiley faces”

Where did they go??? :frowning:

I have them

Give them back.

I PMed Bob about this and he replied;

Yea. Last week an error started showing up in the logs that affects the text editor, and Im temporarily removing some features to figure out whats going on… Stay tuned.

I thought that might be what was going on.

So, LSC is out of tune?

Oh no! :frowning:

After 17 years the mileage is adding up, things are starting to fall apart. :slight_smile:

Chris

Chris, but there was that massive update a year or so ago. Bob was a bit frustrated at the time, and said he is pulling the trigger on the update, and if LSC come back online we will continue, and if LSC goes dark, so be it.

Everyone relax. Im tracking down some kind of non-fatal bug, LSC isnt spiraling out of control.

I have a tuning fork I can lend yang. A 440. :slight_smile:

Steve: they are a little picture that some people use to express themselves when they are unable to speak or write in the national language.
Does that answer your question?

Paul

Sorry, I wasn’t implying that LSC was spiraling out of control. Hence the smiley at the end of my statement. This thing,------> :slight_smile:

Chris

OK everyone. Now that we know what is going on, let BD do his thing. :wink:

E. Paul Austin said:

Steve: they are a little picture that some people use to express themselves when they are unable to speak or write in the national language.

Paul

Paul, I know what an emoji is. David implied that LSC just needed tuning up. I offered the use of my tuning fork. Does that clear things up? :slight_smile:

E. Paul Austin said:

Paul

Paul, I know what an emoji is. David implied that LSC just needed tuning up. I offered the use of my tuning fork. Does that clear things up? :slight_smile:

Bob McCown said:

Everyone relax. Im tracking down some kind of non-fatal bug, LSC isnt spiraling out of control.

Yes, I think we’re safe…

Although without any emoji, how can we really tell? :wink:

Image result for emoji

Bob McCown said:

I didnt say it was Bob.

Paul, but the little emojies let us express some form of emotion, something that mear woids on da screen don’t convey

Steve, Huh? I seam to have dis ringin in me ears

Bruce, thanks, I needed a dash of vertigo today.

See, I tol ya.

It’s Roosters fault