Large Scale Central

Bluestone Southern Sept 2016 Ops weekend

Well, Only one week left till the next ops session… Anyone attending, it would be nice to have a heads up on who might be coming…

I can’t … but I really want to!

I’ll be there on Sunday

Aaron and I would like to sign up to work the timesaver at Overlook on Sunday at noon if it’s available. We’ll be using your headend power.

That can work, Jim…

If I can get way from work, I want to swing by. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Anytime, Matt…

Joyce and I plan to come, maybe both days.

Thanks Andy! What’s the weather looking like in your neck of the woods. Down here they are calling for rain on saturday.

Andy. You know Mark G and I are planning on being there.

TM

Matt Russell said:

Thanks Andy! What’s the weather looking like in your neck of the woods. Down here they are calling for rain on saturday.

Matt, rain friday night and some sat morning… Clearing sat afternoon…

Just saw this, sorry. Of course, we plan to be there. Will show up this afternoon, unless you say otherwise. Been looking forward to this weekend since June. Weather should be fantastic. The work on the inside portion of the railroad is very exciting, let alone - outside.

I can bring a Kaskaskia valley caboose if you need one to bring back memories.

Dale Loyet said:

I can bring a Kaskaskia valley caboose if you need one to bring back memories.

That would be cool!. I do have a KV boxcar…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif)

I really wanted to come but my old car isn’t up to it and I have to work anyway. Hopefully next year . Thanks for the invite Andy .

mike dorsch said:

I really wanted to come but my old car isn’t up to it and I have to work anyway. Hopefully next year . Thanks for the invite Andy .

I’ll rent a car Mike but you need to swing by and pick me up !

That would be a fun road trip !

I guess nobody is coming to get me!? I had the cooler packed and ready to go!

For some strange reason, i expect us three to pack a car like this:

We started the weekend friday night with 2 and a half inches of rain in the guage Saturday morning… The yard held up pretty well, considering…

Had about 18 folks here, and ran 9 trains… Saturday afternoon the skies cleared up and was a good afternoon, altho, was a tad Humid… Prospects for today are sunny and about 80 degrees F for a high…

I dropped by David Russell’s place, but no-one was home…even had a cooler full of bheer to keep him tranquilized on the trip…so, without a co-pilot, I headed for home…the only flight path I knew well enough, to drive alone.

Maybe next year…

Fred Mills