Large Scale Central

regretfully withdrawing from the challenge

With deep regret Cody and I have withdrawn, my mother-in-law and Codys Gma suffered a brain hemmorage and is in a rehab center, it happened last November and we thought that we could build something, well 2 weeks ago my wife and her 2 sisters started the process to get her out of there and set something up at a house closer to us, just seeing her during the week and going through her house and her things to sell it has just over whelmed us.

Sorry, last year we had so much fun and we were looking forward to this again.

Have fun guys.

Tom H

Take care of your family. When you get a chance down the road, build something and show it off. Best of luck.

Terry

Tom

Life comes first !

I was looking forward to you and your boys build this year.

Family: 1st

Trains: 326th

Good luck and prayers for yours.

Tom,

Family first always. The toys will be there later, and there will be another build next year.

Best wisher to you and your family.

Tom… NOPE! Nada, Not, aunt’a going to happen! You and Cody still need to spend the time together and build. You’r not going to get it done in the allotted 30 days time, But I still would like to have the two of you “Get er Done” when the world slows down a bit for you…

It’s about the build, and not about the when.

Remember rule #1 applies until there are no trains left. Special extension granted… with renewal option.

Dave Taylor said:

Tom… NOPE! Nada, Not, aunt’a going to happen! You and Cody still need to spend the time together and build. You’r not going to get it done in the allotted 30 days time, But I still would like to have the two of you “Get er Done” when the world slows down a bit for you…

It’s about the build, and not about the when.

Remember rule #1 applies until there are no trains left. Special extension granted… with renewal option.

Dave,

Thank you my thoughts exactly.

Tom,

My prayers for your family as you deal with some tough issues. But I agree with Dave and say take the few moments you can and build. I for one will follow it for as long as it takes. It can be as much about therapy than any sort of contest.

Best wishes

Sad news all around Tom but you know what you must do. My thoughts and prayers are for your family.

Well, you know, you can relax from time to time by coming here to LSC and see how the others guys are doing.

At least you will have next years Challenge to look forward to and hopefully - if I am still kicking around - so will I.

The best to you and the family Tom. And I’m sorry to hear that life will slow yours and Cody’s build down. But someplace in there train time may help get at least some of you over the rough spots.

I’m glad to hear that Dave T. has extended the challenge time for you, so I can still look forward to what ever you come up with.

You have my deep sympathy, Tom. These kinds of family crisis can be very time consuming and emotionally draining.

Love and support one another, get all the rest you need, and know you have friends here at LSC. Many of us have been through this chapter in our own lives. As you have several problems to deal with all at once, it may seem a long haul, but you will come out ok on the other side, I promise…

May God bless you and your family. Stay strong!