Large Scale Central

LED lighting

Dear sir

Good day!

This is Shirley from Stardust–a leading LED lighting fixtures manufacturer in China. Offering hign quality innovative Hi-power product range. Using Japan LED chip. Sold very well in Japan, German, Franch, UK and so on.

Please check out what interested you on our website. www.stardust-lighting.com

Don’t forget we customized opon your needs.

Thanks & Best regards

Shirley

Pretty cool, absolutely NOTHING applicable to the hobby, unless you want to count a desk lamp…

Yes, please order me $1,000,000 worth of LED lamps, because a guy from Nigeria told me I have a check for $2,000,000 coming… in fact why don’t the two of you talk directly?

Greg - You are braver than me. I wouldn’t even click the link.

I’ve actually seen their products, so I cheated, I knew it was a legit site… the led bulbs are still really expensive. I was hoping that they at least had the flexible LED “tape” with the surface mount LEDs, great for lighting passenger cars.

Greg

No pay site for advertizing …No visit your site to buy nothing

Holy Crap Shirley addressed me as SIR!!! ( a three letter word)

I even had an e-mail from this “Shirley” about LEDs this morning.
It got tossed without even opening it.

Greg Elmassian said:
I've actually seen their products, so I cheated, I knew it was a legit site... the led bulbs are still really expensive. I was hoping that they at least had the flexible LED "tape" with the surface mount LEDs, great for lighting passenger cars.

Greg

Some guy sells that on ebay. A friend ordered a whole roll of it. It did work great in passsenger cars as Greg stated.

John Bouck said:
I even had an e-mail from this "Shirley" about LEDs this morning. It got tossed without even opening it.
I got one too. I'd like to know how, since my email is private and it didn't come through the message server :mad: Ralph